How to Become an Australian Firefighter is the ultimate guide to becoming a firefighter in Australia. Covering a range of areas from the different fire services throughout the country, to selection criteria and interview tips, this guide has everything you need to improve your chances of being employed as a firefighter in Australia.
This guide contains:
- An explanation for each of the territories' fire services, with guidance on which might be right for you;
- Advice on starting your application and getting on the right track;
- A guide to the selection criteria and application process;
- Sample test questions for the assessment centre part of the application process for ALL territories;
- Sample questions and tips for passing the firefighter interview.